What is the Full Form of CEO ?
CEO - Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer are the top corporate officers in any Organization. These officers often report to the Chairman and Board of Directors. He drives change within the organization, by applying policies and motivating the employees. It requires lot of hard work, experience and business networking to become one of them. CEO's are very social persons and have really good contacts with executives of other companies.
A CEO in an Organization may have the following responsibilities :-
- Making major corporate decisions
- Presides over the organization's day-to-day operations
- Decision-making regarding policy and strategy
- Building a healthy working environment
- Managing the overall operations and resources of a company
- Delegating the responsibility to its sub-ordinates
- Motivates the employees of an Organization