CFO – Chief Financial Officer
A Chief Financial Officer of an Organization is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day overall financial activities of an Organization. He looks into the matters of the Finance and Accounting Department. A Chief Financial Officer cooperates with other executives of the Company and is responsible for the growth of the Company.
A lot of experience and qualification in the field of Finance & Accounting is required to become a Chief Financial Officer of an Organization.
Responsibilities of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO):
- Financial planning and monitoring cash flow
- Analyze Company’s Strength & Weakness
- Suggests plans for improvement
- Verifying the accuracy of financial reports
- Overseeing the capital structure of the company