COO – Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer is the senior manager who reports to the Chief executive officer (CEO) about company’s day-to-day operations. Chief executive officer remains too busy in production quotas and other operations of a firm, so a Chief Operating Officer is needed in an organization to fulfill the requirements. so, we can say, a Chief Operating Officer’s real job is to babysit a Chief executive officer (CEO).
COO’s task vary from company to company. But, some of the common responsibilities are :-
- Inventory and working capital management
- Operations management
- Develop and Design the system that deliver products
- Calculating the improving the manufacturing capacity
- Finding the low-cost supply sources
- Increasing global operations and tapping emerging markets
COO – Cell of Origin
Cell of Origin is a mobile positioning technique for finding a caller’s cell location.