GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
GATE is an entrance exam conducted annually for admissions to various science and technology post-graduate programs in India like IITs, NITs, IIITs and various other government and private Institutions and Universities.
There are many subjects in which GATE Exam is conducted :-
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for taking the GATE Exam :-
- Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture i.e B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch.
- Master degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Computer Applications i.e. M.Sc/M.A./MCA.